Always fall for the wounded girl?

Always fall for the wounded girl?

I have no idea why maybe it's because I grew up in a shity home and it's just what I know and trust but for some reason I always fall for the "broken" girl that never works out exspecaly if they self harm it makes me feel safer and close when I'm around them yes it dose hurt so much for me to c them like this but I just can't seem to even look at girls that arnt like this I'm afraid ill always b alone and have a shity life if u have any advice or have ever heard of a relationship like this ever lasting please post thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I think that's sweet. It'll be harder for you though because you'll need to always be there for her, but i bet it could work out <3 I mean, not being able to look at other girls who don't have mental illnesses might e kinda sad, but I I don't know what to say about that lol

• It's more like I don't trust them and that makes me not want to even look cause I've tried a normal girl and I got stewed over I knew her my whole life and she really messed me up and one of these girls I trust they never hurt me r so nice and loving I trust them with every thing and I would always b there for her

What Guys Said 1

• Or u may fell it's easier to reach them and they will love u more if u stopped them hurting themselves? Like u want to be prince charming to them?