Has anyone else ever met someone who you are so physically attracted to that it drives you crazy?

just curious and how do i get past that.

...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah @justbanannaz is like that. Most Aussies are you just gotta push through it :P

• oh my gosh haha, such an over exaggeration but thanks! just remember ur talking bout yourself too yeah? :P must b the Aussie sun.

• Haha didn't mean myself most Aussies minus this guy ^ aussie sun makes people too attractive

• You are so so sweet!!! It is the sun that gives us a healthy glow!.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg giiiirl YES! I'm soooo freaking attracted to this guy right now that I'm talking to!! It seems like we're not as close as we used to be & I hope we can work it out ! But I'm like, if we do decide to stop being in this little "THINGship" we have lol... I'm scared bc he is soooo dang sexy!! & im like will I ever find someone that's as attractive as him? He's light skinned with a tiny goatee & has super black wavy hair & a nice smile & he is a GREAT kisser! He is HOT! But girl there's always gonna be something different about someone that attracts u!! Trust me! Bc I don't really have a type bc the last 4 guys I've been involved with were literally all so different in attractiveness levels lol! Like one was bald & mixed (never thought I'd be attracted to bald guys) & so for a while I wanted to date a bald guy THEN I met this guy & now I'm attracted to goatees & light skinned guys & that's like all I want lol! So whatever u find so attractive about this guy, the next guy u meet might have something totally different that attracts u! Trust me girl !!

What Guys Said 2

• I have aciworker who does that to me.

• Yes I have. Typically it doesn't last long. For me anyway.

What Girls Said 9

• Its called LUST!! We've all been there.

• yessss. not met, but i am like in loooove with warren g when he was in his 20s!!! watching his old music videos makes me go insaaaaane i do not understand how anyone can be so fine!!! im getting all excited just thinking about him

• in my case, i never had closure with him. I've gotten over him emotionally, but we decided to stop seeing each other last year because he was going away for school and so we never said goodbye physically. so its kinda looming like a dark cloud over my head right now and i may see him next month so i think i need to hold out until then and then just bang him ahahah. i am a virgin by the way, but gosh i want him

• oh. it takes me a whilee of having sex to orgasm, your lucky if you can do it from other things!

• with how much im sexually attracted to him, i dont think it would take much lol. i just need to go off a medication im on first cuz it inhibits orgasms and causes sexual dysfunction

• Yes, drownable eyes.

• Look at them a lot. It will wear off. I used to be attracted to a guy when I was dating my boyfriend. Then I got over it over time. It is a novelty.

• you actually make a really good point. i was like obsessed with this model named nick bateman all last year, and all of a sudden, he isn't as hot to me now than he was last year. like the appeal of him suddenly disappeared. hopefully that'll happen to me with this one guy i know. but I've been having crazy sex dreams about him for the last 3 days rather than the guy i just started dating. i think that when this other guy returns from school, i need to just hook up with him and get him out of my system physically. my body is like begging for him and its beyond sexually frustrating.

• I think if you waited it out, it'd go away. But you make your own decision.

• Yeah my boyfriend. Honestly, I enjoy how crazy he drives me though!

• yes but it lasts for a short period intil he says something wrong and goes back and repeat

• Yes, there's nothing you can do but wait it out.

• YEEES I HAVE THIS PROBLEM RIGHT NAOW

the boy in my class... my heart is pounding right now just thinking of him... but we flirt and talk in classallthe time. and we always touch eachothers hands and talk waaaay too close to eachothers faces. can't handle it!

• Many of times , the only way to get past it is to try to move that energy into something else , or go home and masterbate.