How can I help my girlfriend feel better when she's sad?

My girlfriend just told me she is pregnant she's really upset and she's scared. I don't even know what to say or do about it. We've been together 5 years. I'm 26 she just turned 23. She's been crying about it she's really worried. She also thinks I'm mad at her. Like I said I don't even know what to think of it. In a way I am mad but in another way I'm not. How can I help her? How can I make her feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her to calm down and tell her you aren't mad. Once she calms down and stops crying, figure out what you guys want to do about the pregnancy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just listen and acknowlege her problem. Women are emotional from time to time. You gonna be her rock and pass the disaster with her from time to time!

What Girls Said 2

• First thing to do is to calm down. Let her cry until she's tired, but also let her know that you're with her always. If you guys cooled down, that's the time you talk about the pregnancy.

• Are you mad or not? Why are you mad btw?

She is scared to lose you bro.
    You can keep reassuring her that you love her and stuff.

What Guys Said 2

• you guys should go somewhere peaceful preferably a bedroom or dim living room and bring the tension down by assuring her you are not mad. Then you need to (gently but firmly) talk about the pregnancy and this new change in your lives. Play ambience music, give her a cup of tea, light candles, make the atmosphere less stressful.

• Tell her you love her while looking into her eyes. Tell her you will support her no matter what