Ohmygahhh I have like 30 guys talking & asking me out right now.. How do I deal with this and find balance? I'm stressing out!! How do I choose?

So I'm 21, in college, and I recently lost like 20 pounds and a bunch of acne and I just got really attractive (what can I say?) ... And as a consequence I have 25-30 guys asking me out and talking to me right now. I'm not exaggerating either. It's at least that many... Not only is it hard to talk to them each day.. But they're asking me out and it's heard to plan when all these guys want to plan things with me... It's hard to focus on my school (I go to a rigorous school too) and I work part time... How do I find balance? I'm not used to this many guys... And I am interested in like 20 of them... Like I can't choose. I feel partially guilty yet not really... Should I? It's like making me flustered because I'm not used to so much attention and I don't want to mess up.

Anyone have life experience with this?

There's only one dude that I am genuinely interested in though... Is it bad to still talk to the others just kuz?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 35 girls talking and asking me out right now so take that! Yeah!

Most Helpful Girl

• ... i love how ur acting like this is a problem when u already know ur only interested in 1. ur just addicted to the attention, sorry to say, so i find this post pretty pathetic.

What Guys Said 10

• you posted this already...

i dont get why women say all these guys want me and i dont know what to do.

dont you have standards anda reference point where it helps you guide and thin out the selection process?

know yourself to know which guy to pick. if you go with feelings and flattery, you'll become entitled and hell get some pussy and ruin you for the next guy

• You should choose the guy that holds a meaningful conversation with you. Simple say, go out with the guy who built most rapport with you. Also, see whether he's a general happy guy or not. You don't want to go out with someone who has no positive outlooks in his life. That's sad

• but I like negative guys!

• @apple24 yeah.. seems like you're more masculine typed female, i think you are attracted to more beta male. I'm an alpha, if im meeting masculine woman, im total turn off

• I don't believe in labels! LOL personality Yes labels No!

• Start charging. Whoever pays the largest price is a keeper.

• Enjoy it, and go ahead and be selective.
    Commit to none unless you want to.
    Go forth and experiment, throw that booty!!!

• Good for you?

• Get yourself a stick and start swinging.

• Blah blah get over yourself.

• Fuck them all then pick the best 5 or so.

• U such a playette! 20 guys. U can't be interested in all of them.

• I honestly can't chose. There's only ONE who is above the rest who i just swwoooon over.

• I would maybe date 3, but anymore than that is a bit excessive.

• I feel the same fucking way. When I got taller, more educated, and more muscular, more women starting talking to me. Go fuck yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Look kiddo... Just don't talk to them! No point! Like my daddy use to say... school is more important than boys! Boys are just trouble!

• It is bad to talk to all the others "just kuz" and then complain about not having balance.
    If you like only one guy, why even bother with pretenses for the others? Keep the ones you want as friends, but who needs so many guys?

• To buy me things, pamper me, make me feel desired and golden

• Some people really think that way, so I can never be too sure lol

And good. You'll find your schedule will be a lot less hectic with only one person rather than a harem.

• Amen to that!

• be selective