You ever feel like you're going to be alone forever?

I get anxiety all the time. I'm 22 years old already. Only had one serious relationship and it ended a year ago. I'm the best looking guy and I'm not exactly and overachiever. I Feel like the time is ticking and if I don't find someone in the next year or two it will most likely never happen. Don't want to be that weird uncle.

• I get those feelings all the time
  • I don't really have too much anxiety about that.
I meant to say I'm NOT the best looking guy. Not I am the best looking guy lol.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You are only 22 same aged with me dude. I've never been in any exclusive relationship i should be more depressed than you right?

What Girls Said 7

• nah not at all. I'm okay with waiting. in the meantime, i have family and friends who will be there to remind me I'm never alone.

• At 22, I don't think you need to be afraid. It's normal to wait until you're much older than 22 to find someone these days.

• Don't want be that werid Aunt!!!

• I used to. not anymore. I actually have a feeling I'll meet a great guy to "settle down" with in the next year. (:

• maybe, given the state of my current relationship

• You dont have to rush into love. It will come when its ready to be in your life. People dont meet their life partners till they are in their thirties or older. Dont stress it, have fun while you can.

• I feel like I would be forever alone but only in the stereotypical way as in I would not get married or be with one person 'forever' but maybe have different relationships or experiences throughout my life which I dont mind.
    But I do feel a pressure to be with one person because that is the safe usual life.
    You do not need to be worried! You're so young you have so much time you should be having fun and you shouldn't be worrying about this at all! :)
    you will find someone in time if that is what you want ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, all the time. I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, or even held a girl's hand. It's not anxiety for me, it's a very well based prediction.

• yeah man
    filler

• Perhaps if your life wasn't always revolving around you. YOU wouldn't have all these problems then. :)

• Hit the gym and work hard. I hear no solutions from you. Put in 12 hours a day and the women will come. Make other things your priority

• Lol been lifting for years man. Lifting doesn't change your facial aesthetics though. Which is much more important.

• Figure out how to use women's enhanced emotional perceptiveness to your advantage. Allows look disinterested in them, and they will morph your appearance in their own mind. They have a skill we don't, it's called Hamstering