Guys: What are the best qualities a girl can have?

Personality and physical (other than boobs or butt)

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well thinking from a guys point of view, I would say
    Physically - nice eyes
    Personality - someone who doesn't cause so much drama and conflict in the relationship.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• honesty, self respect, and confidence! also lost of love for those around her. thats what i would say

2|0
    0|0
  • Slender is a must for me, and a very attractive face, I honestly don't care about boobs or butt and face and slender are the main 'deal breakers' for me in a girl.

Personality just as long as she is commited to me and we get along, if she's asventurous great we'll have fun, if she's careful and likes to stay in great we'll cuddle a lot,

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: Honest, enthusiastic, non structured, good communicator, non jealous, non insecure etc

Physical: Long hair, good skin with no obvious pimples, fair skinned, Long legs (optional, i m a boob's guy), chubby sized of course.

0|0
    0|0
    • fair skinned... racist!!!

• @fallingleaves11 it's a preference.

For example, I'm not that attracted to most black guys. I'm just not. I don't have a problem with them as people. I just don't find most of the ones I've met sexually attractive, although I can see why others might find them so.

• Aren't you a guy yourself? Or are you bisexual

• thin, nice face, nice hair, nice ass and tits, smart, loyal, not a ho

0|0
    0|0
  • They have nothing besides boobs and butt. Ah yes, even brains should be excluded too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face nice body nice personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3