If your girlfriend was bisexual would it bother you?

If your girlfriend was bi, and although she loves you and would never cheat, occasionally craves to touch another girl... Would it bug you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not touching other girls? Or guys? No, not at all.

When I was dating a bi girl, she certainly never mentioned wanting to touch a girl... but she also never said that about a guy.

Now, if she was pointing out cute butts to me or something, I'd be okay with that ;)

• XD hmm okay... I just feel bad. I can't help it! Sometimes I'm just in that mood. My boyfriend has admitted to liking lesbian porn. I'm thinking about giving it a look ok my own (to see if I even like porn) then possibly suggesting we watch together...

• I'm Nevis about it... What if this hurts him.

• Well, there's a pretty damn good chance he looks at some sort of porn. It's fairly well established that looking at porn is okay for most relationships. So if you're looking at porn, he might get tetchy, but he'll get over it, especially if you wrap yourself around him and drag him to bed.

You probably don't want to ask about watching porn in the middle of sex. And it's kind of like asking if he wants to try a particular toy. If he's not interested, no big. Just drag him to bed anyway, and he won't worry about it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i would be pissed if she wanted to touch another!

• No no no, not touch another. Like... I don't know how to explain this! Like if she couldn't help but occasionally crave girls. (Not necessarily cheat or touch Simone else or even think of another person in specific... But like... Read erotica that's lesbian or watch porn that's lesbian...)

• Ugh... It's a really bad struggle. We've been dating 6 1/2 months. He knows I'm bi. And lesbians aren't exactly a turn off for him if you know what I'm saying... But... I know I'd hurt if he said I wasn't everything he wanted. The thing is... He IS everything I want! I love him so so so so SO much and after years of commitment issues I'm proud to say I smile at the possibility of a future with him. I really really don't want to hurt him but I can't help my body and minds cravings that come occasionally. It's like a kink that isn't reciprocated. Like if a girl were to like bdsm but her boyfriend was into vanilla sex... She'd get cravings for that dominance eventually you know? That doesn't mean she loves him any less though and my god do I love him... So much... Maybe that's a good enough reason to ignore these thoughts and just pretend they don't matter to me... That they aren't part of me? But they are...

• Yeah I don't know what to tell ya. Can''t u just masterbate and move off. Or, go to couple counseling to improve? Or ask him to improve sex?

What Guys Said 26

• If it came down to my SO being with another guy v/s another woman , the other woman would win out hands down

• Just do it in front of me, I find lesbions hot, nothing behind my back.
    BISEXUAL girls are hot as hell, be proud to be bisexual , guys dig bisexual chick's.
    In fact on occasion I will give her right make out and fuck the other girl, but no where a dick should be near them, dildo are fine, and I should know all her activities, no secrets or she is cheating on me and I am done.

• Maybe i will have a threesome someday, so it won't bother me. Unless she's constantly sleeping at there ignore me 97% of the time LOL

• It depends, if she needed other women, then yes, because she would want to cheat with someone else.

I am just a one woman man, not into sharing with others... plain and simple!

• No, she's personal preference and I can't say something and pressure her about anything. I always respect. She should feel FREE.

• Not at all. In fact, she's welcome to go sleep with other girls.

• It doesn't bother me... so I allow it. It would be make less sense to restrict what she does when I don't actually care.

• I suppose. My boyfriend would not agree to this though... And I guess I wouldn't want him to... I just don't want him to be hurt by this craving...

• My ex is bisexual. I didn't mind when we were together. I liked it we could both enjoy checking out other women

• I would feel a little bit uncomfortable in certain circumstances i guess.. But as long as the love was mutual and things were happy there'd be no issues.

• Maybe a little. But as long as she loves me its fine.

• Nope no problem at all

• No... I would encourage you lol

• Not at all

• Both me and my girlfriend are bisexual. I am obviously not eligible for a non-bi opinion, but my knowledge of my male friends is that the vast majority wouldn't care if you were bisexual, just so long as you were actually into them.

• Hell no Bi girls are so much hotter XD.

• I'd end things

• It would not bother me. If she wanted to have a FMF threesome I would be down

• I see only chance in it :D

• She wouldn't be my girl

• a little bit. i'd feel inadequate.

• Only unless she didn't like three ways. :)

• Personally yes because I don't wanna share you another person

• No. I might be okay with her acting on it. I can understand people who see no difference, but I just would feel so much less jealous about it.

• it wouldn't bug me cause i wouldn't even date such a girl in the first place. being bi means you have nothing to do with spirituality. its a deception. my type of girls are never bi.

• It's not like men don't have a wandering eye too. If she can keep from acting on her animal impulses like me, then I don't see the problem.

• she wouldn't be my girlfriend period

• Yes, that fine as long as she is ok with me touching other guys...

What Girls Said 4

• Well, I'm bisexual, so I'm bi-ased (see what i did there?) but no. And I don't think it should bother anyone. Bisexual people aren't automatically sluts by default, and why would you worry about them cheating on you? Any person of ANY orientation could cheat on you! Also, to the straight guys who are potentially reading this, don't stereotype bisexual women into wanting threesomes! Maybe she does, but don't ASSUME that because she's bi, she wants to have sex with a girl for you.

• no, its her personality and and she can't help that. i would love anyone whoever they where

• If My girlfriend was bisexual, coolio.

• My boyfriend has no issues with it. Going strong for 2 years now :-)