Girls, would you date a bald man?

I'm not bald, but I could end up bald one day as some of my friends LOL

Be 100% honest, is all preference after all.

Would you date regular a bald or balding man? Not talking about a Vin Diesel or a Jason Statham, just the every day bald guy you look in the streets

• Yes
  • Maybe...
  • I don't think I would
  • Never
  • I'm a dude (results)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. My apologies, but bald guys aren't my type at all. I wouldn't even date Jason Statham or Vin Deaself. I like what I like, and, as a matter of fact, I ONLY like guys with long hair, that's the only type I have and would be willing to date.

That being said, I actually know quite a few girls who don't care if a guy is bald, if he's not bad looking, they'd date him despite the fact that he doesn't have hair on his head. :) Which is great, different strokes for different folks and all that. Just because it doesn't tickle my fancy, doesn't mean all girls feel the same way. I'm just very picky.

• Shit, I totally fucked up the name, sorry.
      *Diesel

• Hey it's ok, everybody's weird in their own unique way.

• Can a bald guy be picky on girls looks though? I expect a very attractive slender girl about my age and I'm bald? cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8ee5-5120f3672999-m.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Bald, visually signals strength, check out google for more information

What Girls Said 6

• baldness doesn't bother me at all

• I would most likely would.

• In all honesty its according to the shape of his head

• I wouldn't date a bald guy but I would stay with the guy I'm with if he turns bald , what really matters are the feelings not how he looks like of course I have to be attracted to him.

• It's not my preference, as I'm turned on by thick hair, but sometimes you can't have everything you'd prefer. Everyone wants a stunning hottie, but most of us don't get one!

• I don't date bald men, sorry.

• can you explain why?

• Why you act so defensive?

I understand you don't find bald guys physically attractive, but it is unfair to compare it to fat girls since weight is something any human being can control if they wanted to. Where bald men can't control hair loss at all. Apples and oranges.

• Why do you compare bald to fat? Fat is ugly in that's it's physicality where hair is accessory and nowhere near as bad as fat. In bald and I would never date a slightly pudgy girl even. I expect my girl to be slender and have a very attractive face. Tgis is me cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8ee5-5120f3672999-m.jpg

What Guys Said 1

• Vin Diesel is crying himself to sleep every day, alone, no doubt.