You ever think why did I have to be born ugly?

Like honestly is it gods cruel sick joke? I honestly hate life and I've grown up miserably. Why would someone else have a fair shot at life and not me? If you are truley ugly you'd know how much it hurts to be undervalued and disliked the entirety of your life because of the way you were born. Having some of your childhood best friends ignore your calls as soon as you get older. Knowing the fact you are going to be alone for ever. Having to go through the heartache of phycologically issues. Having no one call or text you at all and to know having a cell phone is pretty much pointless because no one calls you anyway. It's not my attitude because I had a great attitude for years. Its not that it's just the fact that I was born fcking ugly. It's not my fault. I don't understand why it has to be me. I'm honestly crying right now because I'm already 23 and I've been miserable and alone my whole life. It's not fair that I don't get to date and enjoy life like others. You guys honestly don't know how good you have it. I just don't know what to do anymore. I just wish I was never born sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, I'm a fellow uggo. Not only am I ugly: I'm five feet tall thanks to survivint cancer as a kid. My face is objectively ugly: not at all symmetric, and my body is all kinds of uneven too. The worst part is I've got a good looking brother that my parents didn't even pretend not to favour. I've never had a girlfriend and I'm 21. I've had girls outright laugh in my face and people point at me in public, but worst of all is when you can tell they're uncomfortable and just want you to stop talking to them but don't want to be rude. I don't know what I did to deserve this: there have been times when I've wished the cancer had just killed me. My life would honestly be pointless right now without my dog: he doesn't give a fuck what I look like, I'm still the best person in the world as far as he's concerned. I'm going into veterinary medicine because of this; animals are empathetic to everyone regardless of how revolting the shallow homo sapiens might find people like us. All I can say is stay strong and try to find meaning outside of romantic love. Monks and priests have been doing it for ages. Make celibacy a spiritual/ecological commitment. It is possible to live a rewarding life without being the object of someone's affections.

• I've tried to find meaning outside of it but it's virtually impossible.

• I mean at 24 Id think most women are taken.

• That certainly isn't the case. People don't really begin to think about settling down until their 30s where I'm from.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not God's cruel joke. It's humanity's cruel joke that they put so much emphasis on this superficial shit. Why would anyone pride themselves over "beauty" that they did not earn? It's a test man, to make you see reality. Look past it, find a deeper purpose in life.

• No you are not ugly... you just think u are bc u didn't get attention

• After a certain amount of years I've learned to live with it.

• Yah I know the feeling it sucks

• As if all that stuff is caused by ugliness...

What Guys Said 11

• As a man, you can be ugly and still get women. Just make money, have power, or have some status.

• I completely get how you feel bro.
    vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I wouldn't know. I'm a handsome bastard. I do know that a problem is only a problem when you worry about it. People are put off by you whining and feeling sorry for yourself. Man up and stop kicking yourself in the balls. That's a woman's worry. I've got mates that were ugly as fuck who got more women than me coz they believed in themselves. They looked fun and happy and confident and that's what girls like. It's tge inside that makes you appealing not perfect cheekbones and all that rubbish. Grab your balls and remind yourself your a man and this world's a big pussy made for you to fuck.

• You can improve man! Every day become better from the inside out, your personality, working out, finding a good style, sense of humor and charisma, etc.

• well, at least you are a guy and ugly, being an ugly or handsome guy doesn't change anything much in the real world tbh, physical appeal has always been more of an issue for women. The only thing you will miss out on is meaningless sex, dating and all won't be an issue if you generally stay fit and keep your hygiene right

• No-one is ever perfect. It sure sucks to think you're not the best looking guy out there, but do have hope because out there somewhere, someone is looking for a guy like you. I admit I've been through this phase, but I soon learn to just accept what I look like, and live with it. Not everything is about appearance.

• It takes time and encourage to change the whole self. Nothing improves by solely typing the depressing comment here.

• We have to accept what God has given us... unless I resort to plastic surgery

• Well how do I accept my fate as being a miserable friendless and forever alone?

• It happens all the time.

• Yeah it can but don't overuse it

• Completely agree with every single word

• get over it.

• Change it go to gym wear great etc