Who do you think is the better choice?

There's these 2 fairly good looking guys who are trying to get with me. So there's T, he's a cowboy. He goes to rodeos and does bull riding and bronc riding. He also hunts and fishes, he's very outdoorsy. He is very relaxed and outgoing. He is a ladies man, go figure. He is not hiding how he feels about me, he wants to hang out and have drinks with me whenever he is in town. But he is also not hiding the fact he wants to have sex with me. And then there's E. He is an athlete and a basketball coach. He also enjoys playing video games. He's charismatic and sociable. He is also a ladies man. He is harder to figure out with his feelings for me. One day he will be all over me; not sexually but he will be hugging me, holding my hands or my leg, he will flirt with me and have the time of his life while he does so. And another day he will seem somewhat distant and closed off. And I have kissed both of them before. T was somewhat aggressive when he kissed me, like he was determined to make me his and not to lose me. E was gentle and waited for me to make a move before kissing me more, like he wanted to be sure it's what I wanted before proceeding. I've hung out with both of them while they were drunk, at the same time (and I was sandwiched between them). T wouldn't leave me alone, constantly clinging to my arm and trying to make out with me. E was oozing with jealousy (he even voiced it to me later that night), he wanted my attention but he didn't try to cling like T. I won't go into other details, but what do you guys think based on what I've mentioned?

• T sounds like the better choice.
  • E sounds like the better choice.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you go on a date with both of them. That way you can see who you like more.

What Guys Said 1

• I think E is a better man to go. He's less clingy like what you stated. And he respect women wishes eventhough the kissing matter, you can observe how he lets women come to him in an easy and effortless state.

What Girls Said 5

• I definitely have my opinion on you, but honestly gag would probably have it removed. With that being said, E. sounds like the better option, unless you only want to be worthy of being a sex object then T. sounds like the man for that. How is this even a question?

• So you have a negative opinion about me because im a single young woman who is keeping her options open for the time being? There's nothing wrong with flirting, nothing wrong with testing the waters of a guy with a kiss. Now, if I had sex with either one of them then I might let this opinion slide, but you have no right to judge over a question online. Thanks anyways.

• Yeah I've got an opinion and I'm entitled to it, why do you care? If you feel differently about yourself why give a flying fadoodle?

• E sounds like the better choice.

• Depends. If you're looking for a serious relationship or not. Both of them sound like players. Personally, if I were you right now and I was just looking for some casual hookups, Id go for both but if i was looking for something serious, i'd pick neither.

• Two things make E the one I chose. He let you choose the pace in which kissing went and when you were ready. And he wasn't clingy when drunk, but obviously showed that he cared enough to be jealous.

• Is E offstandish at times because he knows T is also on the scene.
    My opinion is that if you can't choose then neither of them are the right guy... if a guy is the right guy then you would not need to be asking as it would be clear.
    Personally I would go with he gentle guy (E) but that is because he would suit my personality better.