How Can I explain to my parents That I dont want to be in a arranged marriage or be married at all?

Im only 24 years old but apart from being young its not my wish of becoming a wife or be a mother in upcoming future... its somthing i Never wanted from the heart and when i think about it deep down i feel like jumping off a building... ...

iv explained it to my parents manu times but they dont listen...

I hâte to have change in my life, and i hâte the fact that a guy might do that,...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell them. They may force you to water, but they can't make you drink it (get married).

What Guys Said 6

• Wow very tough situation. What were actually talking about is going against your peanuts beliefs.. iam guessing you'd like to still stay in contact with your present and still keep some of their beliefs.
    If they cannot except you want to be able to live your life for your self then due to their beliefs you may have to go your separate ways. Some people simply cannot change or moderate there beliefs enough to allow others to be happy.
    Iam sorry and I hope you can find some sort of resolution but we westerners will all ways struggle with the concept of arranged marriage. I understand it but it's none the less so divisory for you an enforced ram lyrics or leave the one you know.
    Good luck

• Just tell them you appreciate them wanting the best for you for your future but marriage just is not what you see as being the best for you

• Well instead of explaining it to them, just tell them u need a little time and get independent
    Though why don't u wanna get married? It's a beautiful relationship

• Arranged marriage means the parents pick the guy, noth her.. Not beautiful in the slightest.

• Either way, thanks for your option man.

• Your welcome
      Message me if uu run into trouble

• You explained it often enough. They are not interested in understanding. It's your life. Make actions that will force them to understand what you want. The equivalent of a serious slap in the face. It's time they back off.

• Culture cares nothing for your whims.

• "It's my life not yours"

What Girls Said 5

• If you come from a culture where arranged marriage is the norm, it would be difficult to get your parents to listen to you.

There are two things you can do, one: Try to get a job and move out. And two: You can talk to your parents to let them give you more time. Make an excuse depending on your current situation. You can say something like: "I still want to study, and marry after I get my career set."

• just tell them me to shut up and get out!

• Talk to your mom first. Explain to her in a way she will understand. Give good reasons.

For example, I told my my mom once I don't wanna get married. I will just become the main provider or something like that.
    And she is cool with that. (Not that she wants me to become the provider, lol.)

• If you don't live at home that's good. If you live in on the move. If you follow your parents wishes you wind up depressed

• She go through with it then when you get to the altar and they say do you take him to be your husband say no