I'm average looking with a sense of humor but kind of shy do I have a chance with anybody?

I'm average looking, introverted, have a sense of humor but dont joke around much do i have a chance dating seriously? I just feel like maybe i'm to boring my sense of humor is a little dark/dirty so i tend to be more serious then funny.

Forgot to mention I can be awkward when I first meet people like my conversational skills aren't always great lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a chance basically, and you seem ok on paper. However it's not very easy to judge someone based on only 3 sentences. I mean I could sit here all day and list all of my good and bad qualities and you could sort of get an image of what I'm like ON PAPER, but how I act in real life totally depends on the situation. So none of that really matters, just throw yourself out there. Dating usually just boils down to like 70% luck, you have to be really lucky in order to find someone you really click with. Anyone can get a girlfriend/boyfriend, the hard part is simply finding them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, just probably not with the upper echelon of physically attractive women.

• @TheSpartan if their is no physical attraction what is the point?

• The upper echlon of physical attractiveness--the most attractive ones. I'm not saying you can't get a decent-looking girl.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, anybody can be date-worthy if you find somebody that jives with you. There is no "You must be X, Y, and Z in order to date. If Honey-boo-boo's mother can date so can you.

• Of course you have a chance, there are different personalities and different people liking different personalities. Some girls prefer introverted guys, in fact.

• Of course you have a chance! It's all about finding someone that complements your personality and interests. You might have to push yourself outside of your comfort zone to get to know people. It'll work out, I promise, be patient!

What Guys Said 1

• There is someone out there for everyone!