You spend a lot of time with a player, then he takes you home to a family he respects very deeply, is it more?

I've been dating someone how has a past... But recently he came to pick me up and took me to meet his family, and I know for a fact he adores and respects his parents more than any person ever, does this mean anything? Or am I being naive?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural to be wary, but it is possible for a player to give up " one night stands" for a girl who he can't stand to be without for one night.

Taking you to meet his family shows he must think a lot of you , and he seems to be looking for a long- term relationship with you.

You know of his past history so you either have to accept that , and trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Or judge him by his past and move on from him. His past is his potential, but he may have not found a girl who he truly cared about... until he met you. 💜

What Guys Said 3

• I think he is serious about you and this can go somewhere

• It's difficult to say.

• What are you looking for? ... love?

• I've fallen a little in love yes

What Girls Said 4

• I've had a experience before with a guy who also made me meet his parents and friends. Fast forward a few months and he leaves me cause he still wants to mess around with other girls. A part of me wants to believe it means more but in my experience it really meant absolutely fuck all :/

• It could mean he likes you but if that the only time he is begin nice to you I would leave him.

• It can be or not...
    It really depends on what he thinks

• usually players dont bing girls home. unless they really careabout the girl