I still love my ex who left me and now she is engaged to another guy, how to have her again?

She left me with a broken heart that still loves her, however it was my fault by cheating on her but asked her for forgivness and another chance many times, She refused left me and fond another guy and now they are engaged. Please show me a way to be with her again how to make her leave her fiance and marry me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You cheated on her Bro. You obviously didn't love her enough. If you do, you'd be happy with her being happy, even if it hurts.

• God knows how much sorry I'm, I just want to be with her once again I will prove myself this time. Can't live without her she was my everything.

• It wasn't all my fault the other girl (her ex best friend) was guilty more , I will try my best if she give me another chance.

• The fact that you blame the other girl, instead of accepting responsibility, is precisely why your ex should never give you another chance. If you don't accept responsibility for your mistakes, you will repeat them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't get a second chance with many things in life. Especially when you screwed up the first time. Why would she want to give you a second chance? She is engaged now, dude! You can stay fixated on her forever, or you can move on, but you can never have her again.

What Girls Said 3

• There's no way to get her back. It's over. Better just accept it as soon as possible and realize it's not happening. You cannot live in a dream world anymore. The reality is she has moved on and in good time you will move on as well but you first need to accept the truth for what it is.

• you can't change a women mind.

• Dude just move on and let her be happy.

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry, there is no way this will happen. You put her in second place for a short while, and that's the best she'll ever feel. If she was "the one", why the hell did you risk it all by cheating? You gambled and lost big time. Just accept it and move on yourself. Learn by your mistake!!

• That was the most stupid thing I ever did, the other girl didn't kept it as a secret and told her. I can't love another girl like her she was and is the one miss her a lot.

• Sorry, my friend, but it will never be the same. Look at it from your ex's point of view. She'd always be wondering where you are, what you are doing, and who you're with. No woman (or guy) is going to live a life like that. Just be thankful you are young enough to start over. If this had come to light when you were in your 50, 60's you would find it much harder to find someone new.

• That's like asking to fly without wings forget about it

• Stop being such an idiot. You should be glad that she's going to hang some other guy... and not you!

• Why be glad? because of don't have her love anymore?

• Man up. Love and all that BS is for the movies