Have you ever embarrassed yourself in front of your crush?

If so, what are you stories?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure have. In school once I was feeling extremely shy and awkward as I was walking and talking to my crush. We separated ways and she said she had to go. As she was walking further and further away I didn't know how to ask for her number so I just shouted "Wait! Can I get your number please!". That was in front of passers by and quite a few people were laughing in their groups. A guy behind then said "What a donut!". Wasn't one of the best days at all lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure...

Hahaha All guys said 'no'. I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe! xD

I don't really remember any stories, but just like: tripping, spilling water through my nose, accidentally pouring ink from a pen in my mouth in class... you know... the classics. xD

• ahahahha yeah I saw that, and I was like wtf, and omg can't forget the classics, ahaha that's definitely happened to me on one to many occasions

• I'd love to see a girl spilling water through her nose. Legend.

What Guys Said 8

• My crush of 2 1/2 years also happens to be my best friend of 3 years, so yes. Embarassing myself in front of her is the story of my life.

• i was in a summer camp. And one of my friends was playing the guitar and the girls loved it. so i decided to sing in front of my crush, the room got empty within 5 minutes of my singing. -.-

• Depends on how you define embarrass.

• you do something or something occurs unintentionally, something more or less along the lines of feeling a sense of humiliation for an event that's occurred out of your jurisdiction, how do you define it?

• you seem like an insightfully perceptive individual, this is most definitely the best answer I've received and will most probably be the only one

• Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

I am just glad I was able to help.

:)

• Nope 100% smooth. If I fuck up they just think its intentional.

• So many fucking times I'm a clumsy fucker tho

• considering they're usually my friends, i'd say so. i also go out of my way to embarrass them too so i guess there's that :/

• ahaha oh😌 why do you choose to embarrass them? is it because you like them? orr just for the fun of it I guess

• because i embarrass everyone? it's funny; i'm funny; that's what i do.

• interesting perspective ahahha

• Dozens of times, that's probably the reason why I'm still a 36 years old virgin :(

• I don't think I ever have. She's really easy to talk to and I feel so calm when I'm around her, so I tend not to do anything embarassing

What Girls Said 9

• yes. When? At camp I was age 10 and we were getting lunch in the cafeteria and i was trying to get a refill but the soda just flew everywhere and was going crazy... And somehow he see me and helps me out... Sweets thing he has done... but sadly didn't like me. lol it was embarssing because he knew i like him and he saw how shaken i was and i felt public embarrassed lol

• That's all I've ever done in front of my crushes. I'm sooo.. ugh, just ugh.

• I was 15 and I was in the gym. He was chasing me and I was running at my fastest then out of nowhere a basketball rolls infront of me and I tripped and flipped over it and scraped my knee. I was so embarrassed but he helped me up and took me to the nurse Lol

• So many times.
    I tripped and fell on the ground a lot. He laughed. I laughed. We had a moment. Joking lol

But yeah I am kind of clumsy, so I always embarrass myself like that.

• I can most definitely relate to this, tripping over and accidently bumping into him is quite the common occurrence on my part ahahaha

• ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

• omg saaame girl same

• I wish you all the best girl! I'm glad that it's sort of going in a positive direction, I hope you guys get talking about it! ahaha , the extent of my 'relationship' with my crush is just us waving at each other from afar, and smiling whenever we see each other, not quite the progress I'm intending for, ahaha

• Thanks! But I don't know i think I'll wait a little bit longer, its kind of too soon to ask these questions haha.

Aww try to initiate a convo with him! All the best luck for you!❤️

• a few times, growing up. these days, i don't bother with crushes.

• Who hasn't?

• preach sista! we definitely all have at one point or another ahaha

• We went to a park and he threw me over his shoulder playfully and I farted right next to his face.
    Then we dated for like year.

• Well first this guy knows I like him, He was at the same time everyday go in sit in the same studying room and I saw the lights turned off that day so I thought no one is there but I was looking for him to see him although I know no one is there but for some odd reason I walked in and I was looking around then I found him standing next to me I opened my eyes widely with a weird smile and said: "Hi..." then I ran away.

• this story actually made me smile, carries a sense of innocence to it, but i can totally relate to you, 100%