Should I date him?

I've been feeling really confused lately. So I've been talking to this guy. We're taking it slow bc we both got out of a bad relationship about two months ago. But he's really sweet and funny. When I'm with him in person he makes me so awkward. But I also feel so safe and protected when I'm with him. I know he wants to date me. Bc he has said so. But I sometimes don't think we're a good match. He can be really sappy and I'm not the type of girl who likes that. I sometimes question his views on some things. I think sometimes our views on things that really matter to me clash. It's never resulted in a argument luckily.
And sometimes I'm not sure I'm physically attracted to him. I don't know what to do. In the simplest terms, he makes me happy. I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about him. But I sometimes also feel... Embarrassed when people ask me about him. Bc he's not as attractive as my last guy I guess. That's superficial I know. But I don't know. He invited me to go stargazing with him. I feel that's a bit sappy and too romantic for my taste. But at the same time I squealed and thought it was super cute.
What should I do? I can't seem to figure it out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you think its worth it!