Guys, Should I look for a boyfriend or husband?

Lol my fam wants one

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Boyfriend first, you are also so young! My mom met my dad at your age though and they are still married! :)

What Guys Said 10

• You get a boyfriend to see if they're the person you want to get married to. Don't rush marriage. That's how you end up with someone you don't like and then you end up divorced. Take your time.

• Start with a boyfriend... slow down. Do you want one? Your more important than the fam in these situations

• Start with a boyfriend and see where it goes from there.

• Boyfriend. I feel it's best to date before proposing.

• C'mon a husvand really? I think you should start with a boyfriend who you like and also he should like you in return its too early for a husband my dear

• Perhaps this is an outdated perspective, but I feel one should precede the other? Look for a boyfriend, then a partner, then if time and work and the maintenance of the relationship teaches you that this person is someone you could spend your life with, consider a husband. Otherwise, a healthy relationship on the bf/gf level is more than enough to be happy.

• A boyfriend. Gotta break a few hearts before you find one that is worth your time to make sure he doesn't get broken.

• Yeah start with a boyfriend haha. No need to jump too far into things

• uuuuuuuum... why The Heck would you want any of them, better live alone and have a bunch of friends - including oposite gender friends, and I am sure smbdy will reveal his love for u so no need to look for it, he will let u know

• at 17? You should look for a career path.