Why do guys not relly approach me?

Hi everbyody :D
I am currently thinking about why guys do not approach me. I really am not needy in any way and I really do know what I want in my life and for my future because of my past I had to become clear of what I want or not very fast. Here is it, I don't play any games and I clearly don't and want a boyfriend because others have one. I just want one because I would love the idea of having someone who is there for me in every situation and who would help me, of course I would definitely do the same thing for him too. But the more I seem to be interested in guys the more I notice that they don't even approach and when someone approaches me, he could be me father. My friends always tell me that I'm funny and really nice to people and I really do not have bad intentions with people, I'm who I'm and pretty much ok with that. I'm just asking myself if I seem to needy or arrogant or I don't know...

Know i thought maybe guys could tell me why they sometimes don't approach me.
This might help
I'm seventeen
-like to help people
-nice
-sure about what I want
-have accepted myself
- like to have good and deep conversations about god and the world
-i love to read and definitely love things that include poetry
-don't like too much romantic
-sometimes a little bit pessimistic
-funny
-tend to daydream sometimes
-independent
-sometimes need space for myself... don't have to meet people everyday
-outgoing introvert

What Guys Said 2

• Guys approach soley on looks

• not ugly though

• Put makeup on, I'm always friendly especially to people I don't know, I like to wear elegant and shiny clothes and sporty things... That was it

• Well you'll figure it out eventually

• You mention absolutely nothing about your looks... that's a big red flag!

• I clearly don't look like the girls in the magazines but I'm not ugly... I'm ok... Heard this from many people but I'm not flattering myself on this point

What Girls Said 0