Should I just give up and end things?

we first hooked up and slept together after a night out, a year ago. A month after he asked me out on a date over the Christmas holidays and again we out two days later. At that point I was still in university, three hours away so we's just hook up when we’d see eachother. I moved back after I finished school and we continued to hook up. Until one night out he made a rude comment so I refused to kiss him, he got mad and left. He thought I had turned him down. We went camping with our friends the week after and I came last minute, he was apparently upset that I was coming. We didn't hook up for the next 3 months, until 2 months ago we hooked up again. And a few weeks ago he got pretty jealous when I was on the phone with another guy and called me a mean girl..

I invited him to a concert lastnight with two other friends of ours, we went out after too then we ended up back at his place. We haven't talked about our feelings with eachother much until yesterday.. I asked him if he liked me and he said ofcourse so I told him I like him too, and that I care about him, but he was sort of in disbelief when I said I care about him...

At this point Im not okay with just hooking up with him when I see him randomly because I have feelings and care about him, and this has been going on for a year. I feel we really do have something.. we cannot keep away when we see eachother. He's always trying to sit next to me or gets really shy around me when were not drinking and avoids eye contact.

So now we had this convo and what happens next? Do I wait for him to make a move? I feel I am the one whos always messaging him first, invited him to hangout yesterday etc, and he isn't putting in any effort.. I get he's shy but I's driving me crazy now. We either have something or we dont, and if we dont, I need to move on
Do I just give up.. like I feel I am just making all the effort.. I do really like him and care about him but if he did too wouldn't he at least do or say something, now that he knows how I feel? Or do I ask him to hangout one more time and get to a conclusion? I dont want to feel like Im pushing him into something either.. please help so lost

Most Helpful Guy

• You're bangy material brah, he isn't interested in you. Here's a hint sleeping with a lot of guys early (before you're in a relationship) will see a lot of men write you off as relationship material (the fucking hypocrisy) but yeah that's what's happened. He wants your pussy and nuttin' else.

What Guys Said 2

• I gave up after I read this. Maybe you should too.

• Yes, yes you should.

What Girls Said 0