Sex on a second date?

Bad or good idea? We were close to it on the first date but I held back for some reason. I really want to at least mess around a little bit and treat him to something, but Im unsure what impression I'll give. Guys, how long do you like to wait for sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will wait till third date. But if i find she's very attractive, plus a great personality (very important one, it shows she's constantly being enthusiastic about my presence), then i may be willing to wait a little longer, possibly few months? Up to her wish.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean if you were going to do it on your first date anyway?

What Guys Said 4

• It's fine if there is a bond between u two.

• Go for it if you really want it. Honestly I prefer a woman wanting to do it with me sooner.

It's also a bad idea to hide your emotions from him, and I'm sure he'll greatly appreciate the treat.

• Sure it's ok.

• For me personally, it doesn't really affect the outcome, it's how well we get along after it

What Girls Said 0