Guys, How do I be more than just 'friends with benefits' with my fella?

So me and this boy have been with each other on nights out for a year now and I'm so sick of being nothing more.. A few months ago I told him how I felt so we made a go of being in a relationship, and for a completely unknown reason, he ended it after a month. However, everytime we go out, he still gets with me and no other girl.. He doesn't talk to me any more or text or anything so I never see him otherwise.. I know I should cop on and stop getting with him and giving him what he wants, but I like him so so much and always have and I'm afraid of losing him altogether or by continuously freaking him out by telling him how I feel, I might scare him and push him away.. Thanks in advance 💗

2

What Guys Said 2

• He isn't interested in a relationship. He's probably just comfortable only having a single friends with benefits and enjoys the life he currently has. Either be content with what you have or leave and find someone you will like that will want a relationship.

• Yeah, no. No.