I found out lastnight that my girlfriend has slept with her ex boyfriend?

So lastnight my girlfriends phone received a message from her ex boyfriend apologising, she was asleep so i opened the message up and found out something that i really didn't want to know!

The message revealed thar she slept with her ex boyfriend at a party, the party was about 2 months after we started dating. We have been dating now for 4/5 months.

I also found out that she goes to her ex boyfriend with problems over me, she rang him at 6am to talk about her mum being ill. He asked on the message why she was going to him and not her new boyfriend. She said because its you, i wanted to talk to you.

She is ment to be going down to her ex boyfriend in a few weeks to give him his guitar back, he asked her to stay the weekend on message and she said i really dont think it would be fair on my boyfriend to stay at my ex'es house for a day nevermind a weekend.

I haven't confronted her about it and im really fucking upset about it because i genuinly love her! I always wanted to be with this girl when i was in school but never got the chance then 4 years later she adds me on facebook and we started dating so as you can imagine im really pissed about this.

She's told me that she loves me but she really never shows emotion towards me about our relationship.

What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is still lingering around her ex boyfriend which means she hasn't really moved on from him. If she still needs to talk to him at times such as 6am and slept with him before, there seems like they have some unfinished business with each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• he is definity still in the picture even though she is dating you. its not really clear if she is still interested in him or if he is just someone she is close to. you have a right to be upset about this as you were together when this happened. but its a tough call as you still like her and seem to enjoy dating her

What Girls Said 1

• i'm so sorry dude but thats is so messed up.

What Guys Said 3

• Break up time! She can't be trusted. This is another reason why you DO NOT maintain any kind of relationship with an ex. She keeps running to him. Don't tell me she has no one else in her life to ask for opinions! Deep down inside she doesn't want to let him go. You will never be her soul mate since this guy will always hold part of her heart. I say let her go!!!

• Well, dating to me doesn't mean the two of you were in an exclusive relationship so if she's dating you and fucking her ex I don't know she's doing anything wrong even if you don't like it. She is minding boundaries so I'm not sure I see anything for you to go with here based on what you are saying.

• Just that second sentence alone should be reason enough for you to dump her ass.