Should I kiss my girlfriend on the lips?

We're both 16, we've been together for 4 months and a half. She's my first girlfriend as I've been rejected twice in the past two years. When I first saw her, I was sure I had no chance, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and also the sweetest. Girls like her inspire me to completely disregard pain when I workout and I'm in my far the best shape I've ever been in my life as a result. I decided to get up and start the conversation. When I was ready to ask her out I was nervous, very nervous because both times I was rejected those girls told everyone and humiliated me, even after I asked her kindly not to tell anyone and she promised me she wouldn't. But she said yes and shocked me. Our relationship has been going well but we haven't kissed on the lips yet. We hug, hold hands and kiss on the cheek all the time but not on the lips. I've never had my first kiss so I obviously cannot kiss. I would be truly amazed if she dumped me over a bad kiss but I'll be embarassed and I don't want to disappoint her. She's brought happiness and love into my life, I must do the same for her. When she kisses me on the cheek, it feels really nice and I'd love to kiss her on the lips but should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a very sweet relationship and I can tell you are a perfect, considerate and loving gentleman which I 100% respect :) you should definitely kiss her. Since it's your first kiss, just go slow and don't try anything rash yet like French kissing. Just start with a basic kiss. (Another tip, don't let it be a quick peck on the lips. Slowly kiss her, make that one kiss last longer than a peck on the lips and be gentle :)) I hope this helped

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah if you guys are comfortable with eachother go for it. If you aren't ready just wait but you seem keen and she definitely likes you a lot. I say go for It. Good luck mate and have a nice day

What Girls Said 5

• Dude just go for it. She'll be just as happy as you are if you do, but make sure it's at the right moment.

• GO KISS HER RIGHT NOW!

• This is so cute! It's great that you have someone who has affected your life in such a positive way.
    Maybe if you're having doubts about it, you should ask her if she's comfortable with it. Then keep that in mind and when the moment seems right, go for it!
    If you don't want to ask, I'd say that four months is long enough to kiss someone on the lips, but if you don't feel confident, asking probably wouldn't hurt!

• Sure, it might be hard but if she's really the sweetest and most beautiful girl you've ever met, she's worth taking a chance on! Hurry, or she might worry that you don't like her as much as you clearly do

• Dude just kiss her lol

What Guys Said 0