Is this girl for real?

Do you think this is a catfish scammer or do you think this girl really exists? She is a preacher's daughter and a die hard devout Christian. And hot. Talk about rare. But I could of sworn I have seen this pic somewhere before.

:O :O Is this girl for real?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the girl is real... Now if the girl that claims to be her is really her, is another thing... It might even be a guy... Who knows... Do a reverse image search... I'm to lazy to do it for you at the moment...

However, a more accurate answer could be given upon request ion a video chat... Even if for 2 minutes... And it can't be an arm or something... Tell her to say hi to you on cam showing face 😬...
    And her boobs are clearly fake anyway... So hashes not even that hot in my opinion. She's merely average.

Most Helpful Guy

• Reverse image search her. Literally just type in reverse image search on Google. Use tin eye or image raider or googles own reverse image search. Just pop in the image either as a file or use its image URL and boom it'll search the Internet for the pic. 9 times outta 10 if she's hot and only sends one picture it's a fake and you'll find it pretty quickly. Wild guess though she's cat fishing. Very few preachers daughters are showing cleavage with died blonde hair online. And I've got the odd feeling those are colored contacts but I'm not as sure about that. Cute girl though.

What Girls Said 11

• Lol... rare? That girl doesn't exist, my friend. Definitely a catfish or she already has a boyfriend.

• just tell her send you a picture with her signing it under your name

• I don't know. Copy the picture and paste it in google images, image raider and what not.

• Yeah because pretty women can't be devout Christians...

• honestly sounds fake. Why is this devout christian on so many dating sites? Not judging but seriously looooooool.

• Look at that contouring on her chest!!☝🏼️☝🏼

• Ask her to send u a pic with her holding a paper that says ur name and 3 smiley faces or something... Anything u want

• Photo scan her photo or call Nev and Max lol

• Just use a reverse image search like tineyeye.

• i think it is catfish

• What does someone's religion have to do with how hot they are? Are all Christian girls supposed to look like Quasimodo?

• It is just hard to find the whole package you know?

• True dat!

What Guys Said 6

• Got one hit for datehookup. com using tinyeye

Searched in google images and got a lot of hits. Her name's Lyndi Mary?
    Has a Twitter.
    Has a okcupid profile saying she's 19, Sagittarius, from Nashville, TN.
    Has a godatehookup profile saying she's 20, Scorpio, from Burbank, CA.

It's likely a fake profile, sorry. Try contacting her to clarify?

• Nice thank you!!! How did you do that?

• Well both her twitter feed and okcupid are very christian, and her twitters kik is the same as her okcupid account. There's a good chance the hookup site just stole her picture for a fake profile, sounds like this one might match up.

• @nakedalligator

Yea but you look at the datehookup one, the images look like they were taken in Cali. On okc it says she is from Nashville.

She is cute but I can't confirm anything just yet especially because she hasn't been on since the 8th

• There're lots of scammers in online dating. Because the tinder wants to make more money lol!

• You should charge your phone.

• Is that why there's the need to worship this busty HAWT blondie? '-'

• Use TinEye reverse image search. This could have been lifted from anywhere.

• Bruh white thots are the bomb they give good head