If you had the opportunity to find out who your "soul mate" was, would you want to find out and why?

Title says it all

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would so I could get with her as soon as possible

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I just hope I would be ready for them.. I might not be the person im meant to be when I meet them yet otherwise. Because id full on sprint over to him and hug him knowing me. haha.. i think soulmates change as you do.. and aren't always permenant like your love for music it will change until you settle into your classic. well that just my crazy ramble good luck.

What Guys Said 14

• Heck yeah, because then i would feel safe knowing that that person will be with me work with and will help each other out for the rest of our lifes. We won't feel insecure about anything😃😃.

• There is no such thing as a soul mate, you aren't destined to be with any one particular person out of the millions, just not realistic.

For the sake of the question though I honestly don't know it's something I would have to think on to be honest. Anything in regards to this kind of stuff is not something I take lightly.

• I don't believe in soul mates but it would be cool as hell if every woman I'm compatible with had an invisible arrow that only I can see above their heads lol

• With a condition I have that affects my looks a lot+my standards being high+my fear of being alone id probably want to see to find out if she's there at all

• Sure... why waste any more time? lol

• Of course I would. Everyone is trying to find their soul mates, why would I wanna pass on the opportunity.

• No. Takes the sport out of it.

• Yes, I would. That way, I can stop wasting my fuckin' time and go find her already.

• just to see if im in the right relationship of course it would probably be yes

• Yes. Because knowledge is power.

• No... soul mate searching is irrelevant... better spend that time for developing talents, career, hobbies, etc.

• Why would I not? 😳
    I want... no, NEED to be with her as soon and as long as possible!! 😣

• Would my destiny differ if I found out and then change my ways?

• Sure, why not.

What Girls Said 13

• I would want to know. Then I would know that there's someone out there who I should be waiting to meet and trying to let into my life. Maybe we wouldn't be a coupe right away, but I'd know it will happen in time because we're naturally going to be happiest together. :-)

• definitely. i dont wanna mess it up again.

• Sure, so I know who to give my effort to. Because I'm pretty much done putting forth effort for guys since I just get blown off anyways

• I would like to know because I would feel better knowing I have the answer rather than being in doubt.

• Hmmm I don't think I'd want to find him that way. But I wish I could ask if someone I already know is him just so I know whether to "check him off the list" or not.

• Most definitely and I'm dealing with that as I do this opinion. I wish I wish I wish I could find out right now

• I don't think so. Then it will be boring. I wanna know when it's time.

• of course. i'd track him down and punch him in the gut.

• Yeah, so I'd stop wondering.

• Yes I would. Have to make sure I'm marrying the right person.

• sure, i like efficiency

• No I wouldn't because I don't care who he is!

• Yes, I'd like to know if I already messed it up.