How do I trust him more?

The guy I'm dating and I aren't in an official relationship because we both have a lot on our plates right now, but we see each other a few times a week, I really like him and he constantly tells me how much he likes me. We've been dating for about two months, but it feels like a lot longer than that, and I feel like I like him more and I know him better than anyone else I've ever been with. However, I can't help feeling jealous because he has a lot of girl friends, and I am especially jealous because the bassist who he plays music with (they practice for hours every weekend) is a girl. My friends tell me not to worry because he's know those girls for a long time so if he had liked one of them he wouldn'tve pursued me, but I just can't help being jealous, especially bc of the girl in his band. How do I get over that? I'm just so insecure that it's hard for me to believe that he really likes me and wants to be with me. Our relationship is pretty much perfect otherwise, how do I trust him more?

0|0
0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.