Is he interested or just friendly?

This guy who seemed like he has been interested had tentatively made plans with me for when I was coming home, so since I will be back soon I messaged him about it and he opened it but didn't reply for two hours and then replied and said he needed to check with his housemate and if they were going to be having a party? Is he interested in something more than friends or just friends?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he is interested in having a party. That's legitimately the only conclusion you can come up with by that information.
    If you are invited to said party, then pay attention to how he treats you. Don't read into things. Men are blunt they don't do hints like we do. That's where most intergender communication fails.

• I'm just confused because he was really excited when we first made plans but then it's almost here and he' seems wisheywashey

• But nothing has happened yet where you can determine if he is being wishywashy or excited. All he said was there might be a party at his house. It wasn't an excuse not to hang out or an invite to hang out. There's nothing to be confused about.

• It's not really possible. If he invites you to the party or tries to arrange something with you then I'll say there might be a chance that he likes you more.