Why is it that all the girls I want have boyfriends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they're only attractive to you BECAUSE they have boyfriends. You see that they are desirable to men and therefore you want them too...

Also, you let yourself think of them that way.

When I know a guy has a girlfriend I would never ever think of them romantically/sexually. Like, they just go straight in the friendzone once I know and I would never think of them of anything more. You're obviously not doing that and still allowing yourself to admire them and think about them, they're unavailable to stop wasting your time :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're hot. They get hit on constantly.

What Girls Said 5

• Why don't people want the single girls 😕

• This is exactly what I was going to say!

• @Springnok93 am I supposed to leave my friends? That's not cool.. 😑

• No not at all.

• Cause you want what you can't get. It's a challenge of sorts I suppose.

• They have more confidence maybe, are more relaxed - that's attractive in anyone really. =)

• It's human nature to long for the things he can't get lol

• mybe u ask to late

What Guys Said 8

• Probably because you are relaxed around them, since there isn't any pressure to try to impress them.. and of course, no pressure on them either, so you can have a stimulating conversation without holding back and weighing your words.

You can get to know them MORE EASILY than if they were single, in many cases!

So it's not rare to fall for them... boyfriend or not!

• Cuz I can guess u want pretty popular girls!!
    If u looked for this kind u'll find a Sold Out! sign nearly where ever u searched!!
    My only advice to u: look 4 someone smart, cute, & not too popular in ur School/Work place.
    Gud luck!

• Maybe you are afraid of seeking a girl who is available.

• Hard to say, maybe they're more attractive to you because another man values them enough to have a relationship with them. Maybe the girls act differently when they're in relationships, and you find their behavior attractive.

• Because competition is STIFF!

Like penises? Get it? Haha! Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Because you desire them other dudes probably do too and they got there first!

• every man is destined to get at least one, but he has to work for that too, you work a little more and you get plenty more

• Girls become more attractive, when we can't have them. We like the chase more than the catch