Is there actually a "Life Cycle" for guys?

Before, I was so faithful, but then I grew tired of trying to but all guys want is SEX. I am starting to think that "LOVE" doesn't exist. Now I'm kind of used to playing around, but then everytime I see a couple pass by, I always feel like I need a man in my life. But fear of being fooled all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• As you get older, and enter the dating world you'd be surprised at how many women are also just looking for a fun night, it does work two ways. While I'll agree sex is usually more important to men, I've met a few women who weren't looking for anything serious, while I was. I think to be in a fulfilling relationship you have to make sure all the boxes are checked. I've had a scenario where I really liked a girl, but that aspect of it wasn't clicking for me.

What I'm saying, is that men will always want sex, but if it feels right, and everything else is great they won't JUST want that from you. If you're worried about it being only about sex, don't give it up so quickly to them, make them wait, and really get to know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the guy! Most guys are immature your age. I suggest when your older you start look for mature guy!

What Guys Said 8

• I dont think there's a life cycle. I think it just have to do with how ther person is raised. If there taught to have respect for themselves and other people i am sure that they won't cheat. Also if they have to work for everything they have and want. Thays another way to know that they migh have a little respect for you.

• you're 16.

a guys sexual peak is approx 16-22

as cartman said "if you wanna find some quality friends, you gotta wade through all the dicks first"

• lol.. ok... what are you trying to say?

• when you're a guy between the ages of 16 and 22 life is like waking up constipated. the entirety of the day mainly consists of hunting down a female to relieve yourself in.. yes that means sex.

fortunately, with the influx anti social behavior, it's a bit easier to deal w/.

• If you think all guys just want sex you're dating the wrong guys.

• 16 year olds do only want sex most of the time that's why it's a good idea to get into a serious relationship in college or when you find someone more mature.

• You're 16. You're just the right age for this kind of thought.

• these 16 year olds... are better trolls than me..

• At your age... it's hard to answer. So I'll answer for adults.

Sex or shared sexuality is one of the core two or three parts of a relationship for most people, male or female. If they have religious reasons, they may defer it, but even there, shared desire and attraction are expected. They are waiting, which is not the same as being fine without it. It's a deferral.

A fair number of guys want sex and either don't want a relationship, or don't want a relationship enough to forgo having sex with a variety of partners. The latter is more common. What you end up with then is that guys who are good looking, outgoing and popular are least likely to want relationships, because for them being monogamous means giving up a lot of sexual opportunities. Average guys, who have far fewer opportunities to have casual sex, are more likely to see a regular sex partner as a big plus, and not sleeping around as a small (or insignificant) price to pay. So average guys are more likely to look for a relationship AND sex.

At your age, a fair number of guys have no sexual experience. If they value relationships, and have been groomed to expect that they should wait and not pressure girls and only be sexual when she wants and that they're not supposed to mind waiting, they may be quite happy to wait a fairly long time for anything sexual while waiting. Once they've been in relationships (or hookups) where they've had sex though, they're really unlikely to go backwards. So a fair number of guys your age - especially the inexperienced or shy - will date without anything sexual for a while. More popular or confident guys will almost certainly expect sex of some sort (maybe not intercourse) pretty soon, and the most popular guys are more likely to just want to hook up, period (some less popular guys will go for that too).

So... Is all guys want sex? Some, yes. Most value sex, companionship, emotional connection and feeling close. But most, unless inexperienced, want that whole package, not just some pieces of it. And most, unless ethically opposed, would take casual sex over emotional intimacy with no sex.

• Well for young guys it's not a good idea to be in a relationship. Unless you're generally unnattractive to women and you need to settle for a relationship because that's the only way to get a woman.

What Girls Said 0