Girls, do girls actually like really tall guys?

i am 6'5" and single never been approached by girls when people say you're so lucky you're blessed with this height girls would kill for it but the reality is so different i see no attention or feel no advantage on regular people is it really hot being this height or is it kind of a turnoff (ps: i am skinny)

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure as a 163cm tall woman it's difficult to approach someone so tall - not because I wouldn't want to, but because they most likely wouldn't even see me - especially at a concert or in a club (I don't really go to clubs anymore) - you know - a crowded space...
    So...
    Kind of awkward...

Doesn't mean I didn't do my share of approaching - but none of them (funnily enough) were taller than 185cm... I love tall guys - 195cm - but... it's just very inconvenient to do the approaching. Why can't you approach?

What Girls Said 12

• Girls on average like a tall guy more than a shorter guy but your height isn't going to get the girls lining up at your doorstep alone. You'll still need to look good, be friendly and approach them.
    Height gives you an advantage over others, but not to the degree that you can rely on that alone.

• yes we do!

• I am tiny and I love tall guys. You do realize that it is literally a problem for us to climb up you to approach your face, right? You are going to have to take that initiative and not because you are a man. You are literally a little too tall for us to approach. Sit yourself down next to a girl once in a while and talk to her. We will then ask you out.

• It depends. Honestly, from my own opinion, of course I like tall guys. Even though, I'm 6 ft 1 and my boyfriend is 6 ft 2, it'd be super awkward for me to be dating a shorter guy. Like some say, height doesn't matter. Being tall is awesome.

• My boyfriend is 6'7 very skinny as well and wears size 15 shoes!! I on the other hand am 5'1 and wear size 5 so we are basically a walking circus. Tall guys are hot to me maybe because I'm weird I don't know but go after short women and make them feel good about there size and maybe you can get yourself your own little girlfriend. Haha the sex is difficult but worth it! Hope that helps

• Nothing automatically has girls fawning over you. Yeah some girls love tall guys but it's all about you too? Have you flirted with girls and shown an interest? Girls don't always flock to guys, we need a little bit of interest to get us going.

• i did actually but what bugs is that they don't flirt back as i do they expect guys to do all the work while sitting on their asses doing shit then they lead on the guy and reject him eventually

• actually no i love women that's the reason i am trying to start a relationship with one the thing is i have 0 luck with women so you could say i am bitter with myself not women in general

• Well I wouldn't lead with girls sit on their asses and do nothing and lead guys on. It's give an take. Just because we flirt a little doesn't mean we don't have the right to change our minds about dating guys, you guys have that right too! Don't get too discouraged but don't let your bitterness show through like you have here.

• I personally like tall guys, but it never meant that if you're tall, I'll approach you. Maybe look at some other factors that you lack, and find ways to improve them and you're good.

• It's more personality over anything. If a guy goes out of his way to talk to me our do sunbathing nice for me I find him really attractive

• Yes girls love taller guys having a boyfriend who is shorter then you is kindve weird I'm not sure why tho my boyfriend is just shorter than me and I wish he would grow. One of my guy friends likes being short because he's right at the boob level

• I love tall guys. I'm 5'10 so I'm really tall for a girl and I find people over 6'1 to be more attractive than if they were shorter. Im sure not all girls are like this, but being tall is extremely attractive in my book. :)

• Oh my God. Yes i freaking do

• it doesn't really bother me but.. being tall is cool and short is cute so i wouldn't mind