Why dont guys take me serious?

Everytime i meet a guy & we start talking they never take me seriously, like they would be all nice & sweet at the beginning then ask for sex & when i say no they stop talking to me & cut off all communications. Like why can't i get a guy that would seriously talk to me & want a actual relationship instead of just sex all the time. Cuz its not fair how everyones in a relationship happy, while im single w. Lots to offer. im not a slut or anything either, so what could be it, why dont guys take me serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay...

-> guys have higher standards for relationships than sex. So any guy who is ethically okay with casual sex, there are many more women he'd sleep with, then date. Because of that, pretty much every woman out there, many more men would sleep with you, then date you. Just how it is.

-> guys who want relationships tend to move more slowly, get to know girls and approach fewer girls. They also have higher standards. They are also often IN relationships, and off the dating market. Guys who just do hook ups are never off the market, and always trying. So a 'relationship' type guy may ask out 1-3 girls each time he's single, then be off the market for a year. Hookup type guys will hit on a few girls a week... or day. Add this up and girls will get sex offers FAR more than dating offers. Doesn't mean that's all that all guys want, just the nature of hookup guys. It's sort of like most phone calls I get are from telemarketers. This doesn't mean most people are telemarketers though - its that telemarketers phone people all day long.

-> whether a guy wants sex only or a sexual relationship, he's going to bounce if you're not sexually interested in him. Some guys your age are shy and will move from being friends to asking out and hoping sexual stuff shows up later though they will totally wait until you are ready. As you age, less guys are like that. If they're asking for sex without dating they probably just want sex and you're fine without them. If they're hinting about sex early, instead of just shutting it down, you might want to be really clear that you also get horny, and if only you had a boyfriend you were comfortable with to maul... (if that's true).

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you meet the guys you're talking about? If you're meeting them at clubs/bars, then I see why they are only interested in hooking up.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on where you prefer picking up guys. By now all the women i got interested in, played a more or neither important role in my life before i developed feelings. Trust me picking up guys at a bar is not the way to go. I want something to share with them, that's not the interest in certain sports or something like that but more an occasion that affects my life at the moment.

• It's just that you haven't find someone like me 😂
    But don't worry
    I'm here now 😂😂😂
    LOL 😁

• > u fat?
    > u ugly?

• Maybe they want to be in a relationship with a girl who has sex?

What Girls Said 0