If a guy asks for pictures of you?

So me and this guy have known each other for about 3 months and about a month ago we added each other on Facebook and we talk more or less every night. We always see each other about once a week as friends. About 2 weeks ago he sent me a selfie of him in his flat. So I sent one of me in my studio. Then we seen each other about 2 days later then the morning after he sent me one of him stood in his bedroom. So I sent him one of me in my lounge. When he got the last one he said 'Any more pics of you?' and then sent me one of him when he was with his family. So I sent him o me of me pouting and he said 'wow I like that picture. X Nice pout X' and then he said 'more more' and then when I seen him again he said it was a brilliant pout! Why does he keep asking for selfies? Is it because he likes me? He's lovely and would never ask for anything explicit.

What Guys Said 1

• Eh. gotta cover the wall behind the shrine he's building of you in his closet with something.

By the way: that's my nice way of saying that this guy sounds creepy to me.

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to fap to your pictures. Sorry.