Have you ever dated someone to make someone you like jealous?

Did it work?
I meant guys have you done this... I've never dated anyone lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If some girl did this, I'd never give her a chance ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes multiple times.. it works tho. If you really want it to work then brag about him, post pictures of you two, take pictures of his sweetest messages and post them or send them to the guy you want jealous saying "isn't he just the sweetest" or "oh why didn't he show up sooner." Or you know this person better do something that you know that will make him really jealous. Sorry if this is nonsense but I just have a lot of guys that like me and there's a few that I've had my eyes on and are in love with but I would never cheat.

What Guys Said 7

• No, that doesn't do anything. What would be accomplished by that except insuring that said person will not persue you?

• I try to stay far away from people that think like that

• might as well become an informer in that situation

• That's elementry school stuff.

• yes and no. i have taken a girls out to make another jealous but never dated. if i get into dating a girl, it is because i'm into her.

• If you do that, its a guarantee you are a shitty human being.

• No, that's ridiculous.

What Girls Said 14

• Did it work at making me look like the crazy one from my former relationship?
    No. I have never resorted to playing games like that because I was bitter af.

• No. It's not cool to use someone... and it's a waste of time. I don't like wasting other people's time.

• No, I'd never do that, it's immature.

• That is really immature and fucked up. Don't know why anyone would ever want to do that. If they don't want you when you're single, but magically want you when you're taken.,... then you shouldn't want to date them in the first place.
    Stupid.

• no I have not!

• My brother's latest ex-girlfriend did that and I hated her so much for it. She knew I hated her like no other and wanted to fight but chickened out when she found out I am friends with the girls whose motives you should never question. They have been suspended multiple times for fighting. After she found that out, she avoided me. If you do this, you are a shitty person.

• No, I would never do it, it would lower my chances of being with I guy I actually like, plus I wouldn't like to play with the feelings of my poor date and take advantage of him.

• No never.. I've flirted to spark jealousy but never dated. I just think that's taking it a bit too far

• No. That's sad.

• Nah never tried it

• Lol I wouldn't be able to find a guy on board to do that.

• i have actually..

• Yea... but I fell in love with them lol.

• I have never done that.