Should I tell him she doesn't like him?

There is this guy in my class named cross.. he and I like this girl makayla.. she knows this and hasn't confessed to anyone because she doesn't want the other one hurt

So.. cross is kind of big. . Like I'm not being mean but he's a good 385 and he's teased constantly.. daily... And I'm not exactly best friends with him.. more like rivals but I don't like to see him teased like that..

I know cross likes her so I was waiting for him to ask her to be with him and I was just going to try and hold off... So cross asked makayla to be with him yesterday

And she told him no, she said because she just got out of a relationship otherwise she would but when cross left she came to me and said

" I like cross but not that way, I just wanna be friends"

I can tell she's nice to him because he's bullied and she has a nice heart but I was thinking maybe his size would have had something to do with it but I don't know...

Anyway should I tell him that she's not interested in him to save him trouble?

Even though I want her too I wouldn't just tell him that to try and make her come to me I'm not like that...

I actually don't think I deserve her the past couple of years I only liked her for her body.. I mean if you saw her you wouldn't blame me but I actually started liking her because of how nice she is to everyone and everything.

Anyway should I tell cross she isn't interested?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "There is this guy in my class named cross.. "

^well it's irrelevant wid yer question... but didn't know such a name xists... o_O

where's he from?

"" I like cross but not that way, I just wanna be friends" "

^well u said he's kinda big right? i'm afraid she doesn't like him coz of it... but she'd not dare say it straight to his face since he might feel insulted perhaps...

"I can tell she's nice to him because he's bullied and she has a nice heart but I was thinking maybe his size would have had something to do with it but I don't know... "

^most possible... i believe at leat...

"Anyway should I tell him that she's not interested in him to save him trouble? "

^it'd be better of course to know instead of havin false hopes... so it'd be better if u told him... but it's up to him to believe it or not of course...

"Even though I want her too I wouldn't just tell him that to try and make her come to me I'm not like that..."

^but it's da truth... shouldn't truth be known?

"I actually don't think I deserve her the past couple of years I only liked her for her body.. I mean if you saw her you wouldn't blame me but I actually started liking her because of how nice she is to everyone and everything. "

^ever tried to ask u out? cross shouldn't hate u if u asked her out and she liked u... it's her decision wid who she'd go ultimately of course...

• She hasn't asked me out no she's sort of sacred when it comes to who she likes etc.. I don't know if she would date me because she knows cross likes her if anything itd be between us, if I told her we didn't have to let him no she might just dart yes but I don't know

And I said his name because I didn't want to say " cross blah blah" and you wonder who the heck is cross,

And I still sort of look at her body Today I tried not to but I couldn't help it and I think she might've noticed

• Brushed it off didn't seem to care or she ignored it I imagine she's used to it..

And she could like someone else I don't know we might just be her best friend figures

• "And she could like someone else I don't know we might just be her best friend figures"

^most possible maybe...