What can I do? I'm dating 5 girls at the same time?

My entire life I've not focused on girls but on my studies.
In the last year I've met a few girls and we've always hit it off.

I don't know how dating works but I've been on "get to know you better" dates with five girls. I don't know if that's cheating or?

I don't know how this happened so fast. Help...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if it's casually dating then it isn't cheating. If you decide that you want an exclusive relationship with one of the girls, then it is considered official and it would be cheating if you still date others (unless specified it's an open relationship). But what you described is just dating, so you're good!

Just keep dating them unless you want to move to the next step. If you are ready, then you will have to decide who you want to be with. See if she is on the same page as you and the rest... well, too bad lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• You said it's the "get to know you better" dates, therefore there's no commitment, ergo, no cheating.
    Once you get serious with one and decide to be exclusive, you gotta drop the other 4.

Still, I don't like the idea of dating more than one person at a time. I get that there's no exclusivity, and that you're getting to know each other, but most people don't like that the person they're dating is also dating other people.

What Girls Said 6

• It's only cheating if you're official so currently you're fine. If I were you though I'd narrow it down asap.

• Give me a high five dude! Good for you! Life is short!. Personally, it is not something I could do, as one is more than a handful. But hey, if you can swing it- good for you!

• I don't want to be a bad person tho

• You are only dating. If you are exclusive, then they could complain. But otherwise, just have fun!

• I don't see that wrong. I don't know how you can multi-task with 5 different girls, I just rather stick to one and if there is a connection, great, if not well next one

• I have a connection with all of them, each one in their own way.

• I'm sure after some time you'll know them pretty well and how they stand as in individual, and maybe by then you can pick one or however you roll lol

• Wow, looks like you bit more than you can chew. If you and these girls have an understanding and you told them that you would be "Dating" and better yet dating other women then I dont think you have a problem

• You are so allowed to "date" multiple people as long as there is no liable on any of the non relationships. You don't have to be tied down to one person just because you showed interest. I mean what if you went on a date with girl one and made her your only focus but in reality girl 4 was "the one " but you never met her because you tied yourself down to a girl you hardly knew

• Nah. You're doing good. This is the phase before officially dating one girl.

What Guys Said 6

• Are you having sex with these girls?

• Have you promised anything to any of these girls? If not, seeing other girls is not cheating.

• You're not official with either of them, so you're not cheating.

As long as you don't lie about it if they ask if you're talking to other girls, and you don't lead any of them on, you're good.

• You're only dating dude.. It's not like you're in a defined committed relationship...

• Dude, you are a competitor for me! ;) I was once dating 7 galz simulatneously. It'd be great if u cud beat that :D

And no, it is not wrong on moral grounds if they are get-to-know-you-better kind of dates. Enjoy!

• Grow the f#$k would be my first step. Then pick the girl who company and attention you enjoy most do not base your desigion based on looks.
    I repeat do not base your desigion on looks alone or my friend I guarantee you will regret it.