Why do girls assume qualities about them are intimidating when they could simply be unpleasant?

The guy isn't necessarily intimidated by you, he just doesn't like what you have to offer. How is that not obvious?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because its easier than just admitting they have shitty personalities. People will make all kinds of excuses to avoid admitting the problem is them.

• I completely agree with you. Victim mentality at it's finest, "it's not me, it's them."

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they lack self-awareness.

What Guys Said 7

• Right on, Cookies. The ones who want to be 'alpha' are often just plain off-putting, or downright repulsive. Guys don't want to tangle with power trippers, but it isn't so much that we are afraid (though maybe we should be),, it's that we think they aren't worth our time.

Overly aggressive and made-up vixens, take notice!

• Lol yes and sometimes it has nothing to do with what they think we are intimidated by. For instance we aren't scared of a womans intellect, career, or independance, we dont like that she is a materialistic, narcisssistic, bitch! Its not intimidation, is usually repulsion.

• You just understand men, seriously we need more women like you.

You get these opinionated ratchet women who sound off like bellends and then get upset when men don't want to deal with that shit.

Likewise you'll get a woman who resembles a supermodel and is high maintenance and can't get a man and it's not because men are necessarily intimidated it's because most men don't want to put up with that shit.

I think a lot of women are bit delusional really and that's probably why someone of them are having to rely on sperm donors to have children.

• Lol thank you. :D I truly don't understand how that even makes sense to someone. Like they have a superiority complex.

• Good to luck to you mate!

• Thank you very much! Good luck to you as well. :D

• I've thought this a number of times. A part of me wonders if they think it's just better to assume, that there isn't anything unpleasant about their behavior. But better to assume that they have qualities other people want.

• Ooooooh shieeeet

• thats a damn right question... .

• I admit I once and only once felt so repelled by a crazy girl like that, so totally into herself. She was hot but did a few absurd things beforehand. But she started doing things to my clothes cause I was ignoring her talking to some friends. It surprised me and I jumped up and yelled something like "Get off me hungry!" in front of a ton of people. At least I never saw her again.
    Randomly sharing.

What Girls Said 0