Is this considered "two-timing"?

So I'm in college. I met both of these guys about a month ago. One in person, the other through tinder. They both go to my school. One guy I have met for coffee/hang out at our places twice for a couple of hours in the last 2 weeks. He said we should have dinner sometime this week, so it seems like it's becoming more.

then the dude I met from tinder is super into me sexually. He seems into me else wise too but I can tell he confuses sexual love with romantic love. We've made out twice and he is like really wanting sex, which I am going to refrain from for quite so time. If I ever do with him at all that is. He asks me out more.

I feel guilty.. Last night I had a hang out or whatever you want to call it with guy one, and I had an obnoxious hickey on my neck that I had to hide that was from the other guy. I know which one I like more but I enjoy seeing them both right now. Is this wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• If either of the guys is under the impression that you're exclusively dating then your leating them on. But you're selfish and mainly concerned with your own needs so I doubt you care.

Keep doing you 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't owe anyone anything... yet. It's called dating. People seem to think that from the minute you speak to someone, you are committed to that person. Until you decide to commit to one or the other, you are not two-timing; neither one is your "boyfriend" yet.

What Guys Said 5

• doesn't seem all that wrong since you haven't committed to anything with either guy. however to quell your feelings of guilt you could just tell the two guys whats going on.

• I think you're simply exploring your options... keeping your life interesting (for better or worse!)
    The hickey on the neck and seeing the other guy was a bad idea though lol

• I had to wear a turtle neck hahaha.

• well by the sounds of things all together, you sound cute too :)

• Haha aw thank you ^.*

• Yes you are two timing. Pick the guy you met in person, he seems like a generally better pick.

• yes at this point i consider it wrong.

• If you have to ask...

What Girls Said 3

• You're not obligated to tell them who you're seeing unless they want to take a step further and develops a relationship with you. Heaps of people causal date and it's not two timing unless you've made a commitment with them

• As soon as I saw tinder that's it xD pick guy number one to be honest because guy number two as soon as he gets sex he's leaving because it looks like his intentions aren't right. You might think he's genuine but trust me all guys are nice to girls before they get sex it's a way of them getting a girl into bed.
    Not all guys do thay obviously bit tinder guys do

• Lol no I know he's just after sex. I honestly don't know why I continue to see him? I kinda like the making out part and teasing him because I know I won't give in, but that's about it. So I think I know what I need to do...

• If you're not being up front then yeah? It's two timing.