Need help with my situation?

So last night I started talking to a girl on meet me (a dating site) well anyway we talked for a few hours and at one point she said I was cute. So I have two questions the first is what does she mean by cute and second question is I'm thinking about just coming out and telling her I like her and want to take her out on a date should I do that or not

Most Helpful Girl

• When online dating is involved you never really know the other person, from my experience I like to talk to a guy for a bit before going out on a date with him.

I like to know what we have in common and if I can be my goofy self around him and you can quickly figure that out by how they text or even talk to you through the phone. I like to be able to feel comfortable talking to a guy before meeting him face to face, so it isn't all uptight when we do go out.

All people are different, just ask her if she would like to go out with you sometime and see what she says about that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask her out.
    Life's too short to wonder, especially when online dating is concerned

What Girls Said 2

• It means you have a shot, she thinks you are good looking.

Ask her out but don't say you like her (coming on strong after only a few messages). Ask her out sooner rather than later; talk for maybe three days then ask her out. The longer you wait, the easier it will be for her to put you in the cyber friendzone.

• She means exactly what she said, she thinks you're cute in other words she finds you attractive in some way. I wouldn't tell her that you like her after only talking for a few hours but you can surely express your interest and invite her on a casual night out. Don't call it a date yet unless you're sure that she is equally interested in you. Good luck -x

What Guys Said 2

• she means you're attractive and yes you should you have nothing to lose

• Just keep it simple and set up a date with her. "Hey I'm free xx want to meet for a drink?" or whatever sails. Move all conversation to that point. No need to tell her you like her, it is implied when you pursue the date