How likely are you to quickly lose interests in somebody you've just met and had real chemistry with?

• A. Less likely depending on the guy/girl
  • B. Most likely

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend when I was 14. Took one look at him and knew that's what I needed in my life. We had chemistry. I then proceeded to not see him for an entire year and I couldn't get him out of my mind.

We're planning on getting married.

So yeah, hard an interest lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if I see them cry. Crying kills it for me unless I have known the person for a long time. Crying women make me uncomfortable.

• Lol good to know. You probably lose an interest in a girl depending on the girl.

• Wow, that's a dealbreaker I've never heard before. Why is it a big deal? Is it a deep down fear of baggage?

• @coconutelixir No, crying people freak me out. All the wet face and red nose, and the snot, the face squishing. It's just not good. Publicly crying is awkward and makes me want to be somewhere else with people who have learned to hold it in until they are alone.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• I don't believe in chemistry but i don't like people who are like myself.