He said we didn't click but he keeps my number?

What the fuck... why won't he just delete my number, if i am not interested i simply delete their number... done,. He refused to delete my number, i think its because he jacks off my profile pictures but even when i blocked him and couldnt see my profile pic he still wouldn't delete number.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does it matter so much? If he deletes it good if he doesn't that's fine to. Block him if he bothers you that much. It's his phone and you can't make a person do something hey don't want. On the other hand you should ignore him I said you don't click if he keeps your number he can just be trying to have a buddy to text when he's drunk. Don't be that girl simple as that. Some guys are just weird like that's. I usually just tell people not to contact me anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could very well be here, dear, as wise as an ol owl that I am, he is Keeping 'My number' on his own Convenient list is most likely Why... He just won't delete my number.
    He may have this 'Pic' even in his own celly, who knows what he has done, and with 'Still wouldn't delete number,' I got His Number here, dear, that he is Having his Sweet Cake and Eating it Two, with handling your pix at the same time he is knowing he may have a chance anytime at WTF... Romance?
    Good luck and good riddance to him. xxoo

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I had a guy that did the same! Ugh! Just ignore him!

• The two of you can still be friends.