Would it bother you if you weighed more than your boyfriend , or guys would it bother you if your girlfriend weighed more than you?

I weigh ten pounds more than my boyfriend he weighs 141 at 6ft I weigh 150 at 5"2.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's emaciated, you're fat.

• hahahaha thanks for mho!

• It didn't really answer my question but it was funny so you're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• It would bother me. One of my exes was scrawny, and I'll admit that I have some weight to lose, but that's where so much of my insecurity about my weight and body came from--because I felt like I looked even more heavy when I stood next to him. Granted, I weighed way more than 10 pounds more than him. But in your case, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I think it also depends on how you carry the weight and how it's distributed. Plus he's way taller than you. That helps too I think.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Well I'd find an overweight partner unattractive. My partner should feel the same as well.

• 141 lbs at 6'0? Has he ever even lifted a weight in his life?

• Yes he works out he has a four pack but he's extremely thin he needs to bulk and I need to lose.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!