Found a fake eyelash on the ground below bedside table… Route of action?

So I've been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks now and things have been absolutely great. My hesitation came because the week prior to us starting dating he broke up with his girlfriend of about year and some, thus I didn't feel any need to rush into things. So about 2 weeks in, we sleep together... unprotected (yes, I'm an idiot). I slept over last night for the first time (no sex, just sleep), and this morning when I wake up I find a fake eyelash on the ground. I understand that he is fresh out of a relationship and we are definitely not defined as anything, but it still is a bummer of a reality because I was definitely exclusive with him. And I know it wasn't his last girlfriend's because she had permanent eyelashes.
I'm just wondering if anyone has a good idea as to the course of action. My idea is to talk about STD's and how I think he and I were dumb for not using protection... because at the end of the day that's what I worry about most. Sure I really really like him and was getting absolutely reciprocated vibes, but at this rate I could still drop that boy like a hot potato. I don't think calling him out is a good idea, I just think he needs to recognize that his actions not only affect himself but also others. I can't hold him accountable for what he is doing when we aren't together, because let's face it, he was just broken up with and is probably making up for lost time or whatever guys do. Advice, please?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Well just writing it on gag is a good first step. Have you started freaking out yet or feeling betrayed? That's next.

• I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not

• Because if you are, then I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm trying to not have any emotions besides the "ick" factor because of my own sexual health is more important than emotions at this moment.

• You're the type of person to start seeing someone and take yourself off the market, he's not, I think that tells you everything you need to know.

What Girls Said 1

• Date other people to if your just dating why are you only making your self available for him play the field don't waste your time on one guy when he clearly has a roster himself