How would you feel if your partner politely asked you if both of you could get tested before getting it on?

To be more specific, this is when you're 2 months together and you know each other very well. Would you find it rude or would you be understanding?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would find it fine. I have nothing to hide and know that I'm clean and I'd want to know that he is too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd agree and when we're both proved clean and be after some raw sex! lmao

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 1

• I'd understand since I would ask for an STD check too before having sex with a guy/girl (I'm bi). Better safe than sorry, and these days you can't just trust a guy's spoken 'truth'/

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be cool with it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings whatsoever.

I actually just had mine done as part of updating my file at my new PCP. It's no big deal.

• I'd feel politely upset. I'm not one to catch all them stds and shit. I shower tyvm

• Its not just sex, you can also get an STD if your mom has one and you're born. You could be completely unaware. Showers have nothing to do with it.

• There's multi types of STDs, there's some that don't affect males and others that don't affect females. Why would it be a bother to get tested?

• What? That's not even in the same vein of logic!

• I'd take it as a compliment that they think I could manage to convince multiple partners to be with me, and I would gladly comply.