Is 26-27 too old to start over in life?

I am 26-27 when i am done with school and then i want to leave this country and go to London to start a new life. Is it too old? Is it too old to start over and make friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 35 and in college... never too late.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not at all too late! After school is the perfect time to start over because it's naturally the ending of one chapter and the beginning of another.

The thing is, you will most likely regret not starting your new life if you don't do it.

26 and 27 is still quite young. Don't do things just because you are afraid of what other people will say. Do things for yourself. Those who criticize you don't know your life and aren't you.

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see why it would be.

• Yes. So that's that.

• You're never too old to follow your dreams

• No we have one life and it should be lived to the fullest if you have the energy and no dependants be free at the end off the day no one gets out of earth alive, so make the most of the time you have and don't be afraid

• No that's not too old, but why London? I live in London and it's a shithole.

• i fell in loveeeeeeeeeeee, the people are so friendly

• Fair enough, but I want to emigrate from the UK, it's a pile of fecal matter. I wish you all the best with your relocation.

• Yes your life is over accept it and move on

• yea sure man

• for women it's problematic, because it's last train to get a hubby or stay alone.

• i would rather stay alone then because i haven't lived my life yet

• married or have kids? if so then I would say you're too old

• no single

• You should go for it. I would if i didn't have obligations here already

What Girls Said 10

• You're never to old to start and live the life you want. You could be 40 and still have the opportunity to do that. DOn't ever question the decisions you want to better your life x

• Depends on what kind of a person you are. The kind of friends you make now aren't going to be so solid as the ones you might've made when you were little and stood the test of time now.

• i lost most of my friends

• no such things as to old!

• Never too old. I restarted at 18, 23, 25 and 27. I live life in extremes and it is the best. You can call it UPS and downs or you can see it as a new adventure each time.

• Not at all :) I want to do the same at about 28 maybe even 30. and im 26 now. I think you can start over whenever you like ;)

• I don't think it's ever too late to start over or start something new.

• It's never too late

• Of course not! In my opinion it's the best time to start with new life. Good luck

• If you are not greedy you can always see yourself living as a human.

• I just started over and I'm 28. Admittedly I moved to a city I'm familiar with, thank God.

My mom started over at 34ish.