Boyfriend sent this, what could this mean?

My boyfriend sent this to me and I don't know if he saying he loves I way or he really likes me. I just need some opinions on what this could mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear lord to be still do these?

I just think its just pointless text he got from somewhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he an ass! lol no he just begin a moron... sending things that he thinks is romantic.

• I don't think he an ass little things matter, it's funny how people are on here getting so butthurt over this 😂

• Yeah he can also do that two you reading to much into it you kinda sound needy lol

• I am not trust me! hahah!

What Guys Said 1

• It's like a chain letter, or pyramid. It means nothing, so ignore it.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a chain mail but also means he would take a bullet for you lol. Probably love because in no way hell would I do that for someone I would just like.

• He got caught up in a chain mail thing and didn't want bad luck. He sent it to 20 people. You can't read into it. This means nothing. You need to talk with your boyfriend about how he feels and tell him how you feel.