Should I ask this guy when he wants to go to dinner or should I wait for him to ask me?

I'm really not sure what we are in all honesty. We've "hung out" twice in each other's rooms, specifically as friends... Like we didn't do anything flirty like that I noticed (even though I'm almost 100% sure he is attracted to me as I am him). When I was over at his room his roommate said he should leave so he wouldn't be third wheel... So I don't know if that means he views me more as a friend then?

last night was the second time we hung out and afterwards he said we should grab dinner together this week or weekend. I agreed (I wish I would have asked what day.. Retrospectively..) but I didn't. Should I message him asking what night he wants to get dinner or should I wait for him to iniate it? Should I wait a few days or ask today for what day works for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might as well ask him. It'll keep things moving, and you'll have a better idea of when to expect dinner. Assuming you want dinner with him, of course :) In which case, you might want the excuse to chat more with him, too, and asking will give you that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe wait another day, and if he doesn't initiate it, then you can bring it up and ask.

Maybe you can ask him in a way that doesn't sound too eager like, "Hey, are you busy? Are you still free to grab dinner this week? What day/time works for you?"

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him what days your available and days your not.
    Don't make him think your waiting on him asking. If he thinks he better make plans before you decide to maybe not go he will get asking right away.
    Maybe he's thinking you will turn him down so he's bring a little shy and hasn't asked yet.
    Nothing wrong with telling him your avail certain days. Busy others.

• Wait for a week if he doesn't say anything about it, remind him.

• dont since its the first time to meet him outside its a turn off, when women do that i dont get excited about meeting them, however if u have a second date be the one who ask him out it shows that u care.

• I don't understand this logic?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, just ask him when he wanted to get dinner.