What is the best age to get a boyfriend and to get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• 18-22, I'd say.

Think about it. At what other time, do you have your best pick of men? And you can still have kids quickly if you want?

If you wait until 27, 28, then you will be competing with 22 year olds for the successful, good looking 30 year olds, lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first boyfriend at 16. Lasted 14 months. I think marriage is a bit more complicated tho since it's supposed to final.

What Guys Said 7

• The age you have financial stability from your own hard work, and don't need help from your parents to provide financial assistance.
    The age where your mentality is mature enough to realize "marriage" is not a dating game.

• It varies from person to person, but the average age of marriage is 27 for women and 29 for men.

• Shit you can get a boyfriend at any age, but I wouldn't marry until at least 25.

• Whenever you feel ready, different people are ready at different ages.

• And have babies. Yeah 16. Start early and build a wholesome. Dont be like some chicks and wait till your thirties and melons are no longer ripe and the eggs in your dusty old egg box are long past their sell by date.

• For a girl it's usually 24 and guys by 27 seems to be the norm when they are ready for marriage but some are never ready

• when you known someone enough and feel ready to take on running a household

What Girls Said 4

• whenever you are ready!

• It depends on your morals and views and other priorities. I am a late bloomer because my expectations of men was very high when I was young and no one my age or near had that maturity. Now they do.

• I don't think there's a specific age that's right to get married. I believe its a time when both you and your partner are mature enough and ready to legally join together. I say "legally" because it is important to remember it is a legally binding contract and divorces are usually pretty expensive and messy. I have personal experience with divorce and also added to it a custody battle and that makes it 1,000 times worse.

• the best Age ito get boyfriend is 21 and the best age is to get married is 28