Do you have high standards?

In dating Or in every day life

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope lol no standards i am off the market!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have such high standards sometimes, it's actually quite ridiculous 😂

I can't choose what I like though which sort of limits me.

Some guys will look at a girl and say "she's an 8-9"... My thoughts would be "You don't just dish out numbers like that just cause she is a female? what are you doing?"

I'll end up rating her at a "6-7".

What Girls Said 9

• I dont have high standards, I simply have my standards. If Ilike someone, then I do. I dont have a cchecklist and not like any guy until the fill in for my expectations. I simply like someone, and they aren't high standards because I believe I am a good person and deserve all I want in someone. Simple as that.

• In life, my standards are ok. Some people would call them high but I don't expect anybody else to do what I do. I'm a virgin and plan to stay that way until I get a ring, I strive to keep a GPA of at least 3.0, and I try to be nice to nice people. Other than that, I'm normal.

• yeah but I guess it's because quite a lot of guys hit on me so I go for the one that I think is the most appealing even without properly knowing them

• In what context?
    I'm pretty picky about who i'd date but at the same time I have really broad horizons.

• I don't have high standards of acquaintances, but yes very high standards for friends and mates

• I suppose I have high standards when it come to dating. I look for intelligence and respect because I place those a higher value than other physical/emotional attributes. I would like a guy that respects me and won't treat me like I'm garbage.

• Of course every single day

• Yes, in lots of aspects. I'm religious

• Yes. Sort of.

I'm not one who places a lot of importance on looks. Of course, I have to be attracted to him, but he doesn't have to look like he just finished a shoot for GQ. Just has to take care of himself and his hygiene.

In terms of character, that's where my standards are high. Really high.

What Guys Said 9

• Up until very recently I did not have high standards when it came to personality in girls I would date. I'm realizing I need to probably up it a bit.

• I have standards, but I wouldn't say they were high or low, they are reasonable because I know that a lot of women cannot meet high standards and that's not say they are bad people or are average but they are human beings and they aren't going to tick all of my boxes and that's fine, I am laid back and can look past certain things.

• i generally like 6/7s in dating. not that i fear 9s/10s. but to me dating the hottest of the hot is childish and i;m 29, im not a kiddy. provided she has a nice-ish face, nice-bod/boobs that's all i care about. in life, i give my all, and accomplish nearly all i set my mind to. this isn't arrogance, but then i like hard work and feel accomplished when i achieve.

• Not really no

• Yes, I do, which is why I don't get far in life

• Yes. Perhaps too high.

• I do and I make sure I have something to offer in exchange.

• people say i am tall, dark and handsome, so its justified i guess

• I pass on about 4/5 women who show interest in me and I find only above average women have the confidence to be forward with a guy so I'd have to say yes.