Do I have a right to be mad at my girlfriend or should I apologize to her?

I made spaghetti for my girlfriend this evening for dinner. She told me that it taste like shit and she took all the spaghetti and threw it in the yard and told me to that I did a crappy job. I worked pretty hard on this and I bought her her favorite wine to As well as made asparagus which she really likes as well.

should I apologize or is it reasonable for me to be mad about this?

• Apoligize
  • Screw her
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, that's rude as all shit. Please, for your own dignity don't apologise and have a talk with her. That's not appropriate behaviour at all! The fact that you're even considering you could be in the wrong shows you how toxic that relationship is. Hell no that's a massive red flag, she'd be on probation if I was in your position. One wrong move and she's gooneeee.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is being honest with someone, and then there is disrespecting someone. She just disrespected you and did it with style. The fact you're questioning whose right and wrong in this situation speaks of how poisonous your relationship is...

What Girls Said 14

• You should break up with her because she's a bitch.

• Wow... its time to move on and break up!

• Dude, leave her crazy, rude ass. And don't let her eat any more asparagus if there's leftovers.

• What exactly are you apologizing for? God she sounds like an entitled bitch.

• Umm Nooo... if my man threw his dinner all over the yard I'd tell him he can go eat with the birds! Id be pissed.

• I would consider dumping someone if they did what your girlfriend did to you. If anything, she's the one that needs to apologize.

There are ways of saying you don't like how something was prepared without being offensive. Sounds like she doesn't even have common sense.

• Yes you have a right to be mad! What the hell. I would pick her up and throw her in the yard and tell her: I'm only throwing out shit where they belong as well.

• That was a bit of an overreaction on her part. Apologize but tell her that her reaction was a bit much and ask her to let you know if you did a bad job instead of flipping out next time.

• Apologize? You're crazy.

• You deserve a slap

• @InquisitiveMale I'm meaning the apology to be more along the lines of "well I didn't mean to make a meal you didn't like." I'm not saying he's apologizing to say he's in the wrong because he's not. He did his best and he shouldn't apologize for that.

@gypsypetrol umm... No. I don't understand and I would rather you not be rude. Thank you.

• I think it's reasonable to be mad. I mean, maybe you didn't do a great job but you did try! That's what matters and I think she didn't have a good attitude towards this, even a little childish. She could have just told you it wasn't good and laughed it off but she had to make a big deal out of it and I found that unnecessary. So, yes, I think it's okay to be upset about what she did.

• Dude I wouldn't you put so much work into a meal that she threw in the yard. She could of politely at it and then later gave some pointers for next time. She sounds like she was being a bitch to be honest.

Sorry to hear about all that hard work gone to waste. You should of thrown her wine out there for her too. I would have. 😐😂

• That seemed abusive-ish and a cause for a deep conversation between the two of you.

• Give her a break. She obviously forgot to take her meds this morning

• I usually would never say these things to people online but seriously dump her ! She sounds like a spoiled little cow who clearly wasn't thought any manners. I don't know why you would even feel the need to apologise?

• She sounds like a real jerk! I'd tell her that it was really hurtful and demeaning to throw a temper tantrum like that.

What Guys Said 12

• That's some ingreatful huzzy you have bro. Hell no you don't owe her nothing , if it were me nothing is all she would get from me other than the door opened so she could get the hell out

• you have a right to be pissed. it's fine if she didn't like it but behaving like an impish child calling it shit and throwing it is pretty abhorrent behavior

• forget her, if she can't even be civil dump her

• Pfffft that is SOOOO immature. I get it if she doesn't like it, but she didn't have to be a bitch and insult you. And dump it in the yard? Jesus Christ, what is her deal? I day dump her ass. That behavior is a huge red flag.

• Damn she's wasting food... even if I don't like the food I still eat it and consider it as a blessing... Hey not everyone can eat properly these days

• Feel mad, yes. Act mad, not so much... And always apologize if things get rough!

• Bitch can fuck off.

• She is the one who should apologize, not you.

• Such a troll post.

• Haha oh I'm sorry babe!
    *places table*
    *places wine*
    *carry her*

Didn't realize you wanted to eat outside.

• No but really! Do you felt you did something wrong? No? That's because you didn't, if you're not leaving anything out. And you definitely shouldn't apologize if you didn't do anything wrong. They're are cases whoever is right or wrong wouldn't matter, and all that matters is who's willing to put ego aside to save there relationship... but this isn't one of those times.

• Her reaction was a bit too far, if I was in her position i'd be happy you even put the effort in to feed her, she's the one that needs to apologize here.

• Dump this "girlfriend"