Did I make a mistake sleeping with the guy on the second date?

I met this guy on an online dating app. I just think he was really cute and interesting. I am not sure I like him or not. I have never do such thing before, you know, like sleeping with a guy on the second date. I don't know why, but I just did it. We agreed that it is going to be a casual relationship and we can date around. I think it is acceptable. But I am just so confusing about my feeling. Now I am a little afraid that I slept with him too early. I should not do that until I figure out my real feeling. Would you please give me some advices about how to figure out my feeling to him?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should had waited but it's to late now. It depends what you want from him. If you can handle the friends with benefits thing then go for it. But if not then decide what you want when dating. If you want things to go fast or slow.

What Girls Said 0